Sunday, November 1, 2009

Where is your costume?

Happy Day After Halloween,

I never remember to bring my camera out with me to normal places, but I think that that is where all the cool pictures come from. Plus, its nice to have something to help you remember what you did last night. :) All I know is that there was a Halloween party, someone made pumpkin pie. Then I drank really bad wine.... corked wine, and went back out to another bar. From there I met a California girl who was mad because her boobs kept getting grabbed. I just responded with "so are you coming or not?" Haha. Call me insensitive if you must. Anyway at the bar there was beer... and I saw a friend that I knew... after that things get a little bit hazy. In fact, I was looking at chats with my friends that I had when I got home, and they made no sense whatsoever. It was bad. I'm here though, in the morning, safe and sound. Yes I have a ridiculous hangover but oh well. I will just wash it away with some water. I hate cleaning up the morning after.

Love Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment