Monday, November 16, 2009

Pictures of Blois



Ah, here we begin our journey to Blois. If it wasn't so green I would have thought it was North Texas.



Most of France's electricity comes from Nuclear Power. Interesting. Everytime I see one I think of Homer Simpson.



The castle is right in the middle of town and you almost don't realize its there. Like Raina who whilst looking at it asked where it was. But in her defense... it does just look like a wall at first.



Mathieu and Zack trying to figure out where to go first.



You know I always knew I'd look good on a throne.



I like this one a lot.

For more pics look at facebook. I had a nice time at this castle, because there were a lot of us there and it was just fun to be in another city together. The castle itself is really interesting because it has 4 different styles in one castle. Like each side of it is from a different period. Gothic, renaissance, medieval....and something else that I can't remember.

Next trip is to Paris where I will drink Starbucks until I die. :)
Love Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment