Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Its raining outside, which is not unusual but today I can really appreciate it because I dont want to go outside anyway and now i have a reason. Not to mention Waterworld is on and since it is one of my guilty pleasures, I have to watch it. Today started late because I woke up at 1 30 (even though I went to bed at midnight). Its funny because when I stay up really late I get up really early, maybe to make myself feel better about going out. Haha. But when I go to sleep really early its hard to wake up the next day. But I think Im all caught up on sleep. Raina and I had a nice quiet evening eating red beans and rice (that my lovely mother and father sent me) and watching the latest Woody Allen movie, which was actually pretty good, if you like his style. Its called Whatever Works and it was really funny. The guy from Curb Your Enthusiasm is in it.

So here are my plans for the next couple of weeks, Im super excited but they arent solidified yet so we'll see
Orphan Thanksgiving
Going away party for early leavers ( Im gonna be really sad)
Paris for a couple of days
Barcelona just before Christmas then Orphan Christmas/ My birthday for those of us who cant fly all the way to America
Edinburgh for New Years Wooo
After that I have no idea. Im super excited though its going to be an awesome christmas break. Jam packed with fun, excitement and shenanigans.
Now Im going to eat leftovers,

Love Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment