Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanks for Thanksgiving!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
I had the best thanksgiving. I cooked a lot of it and then other people brought other things. It was so tasty and the first thanksgiving for a lot of French people. They were really impressed I think. We had a couple of frenchies and a couple of Americans and lots of wine. It was really nice. It made me really miss my grandmother though. I really think she would have been really proud of my cooking abilities. I even made up the green bean casserole because france doesn't believe in canned soup. I was so happy. We even went around and made everyone say what they were thankful for and it was just really touching. So here are some pictures. :)




Also for those of you that don't know I'm singing in a Jazz group and it makes me really happy so we're going to have a concert and maybe I can record some of it. here are some pics from that.

---- or maybe not because the internet is stupid!

Love Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment