Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Le Nouvel Ans

Well,

Things have been a little crazy for me... Im in Paris at a friends house and a lot of things have happened which are sad. Im with people that I dont know very well so I have to pretend to be happy. That is hard. I was going to stay in Paris for the New Year but I think that Ill go back to Orleans because Paul is there and Raina and Arnault... people that are close to me. I think I would like to start the New Years with them.

Its so hard to know that you are making the right decisions in life, I never do but what Ive learned that even if you do make the "right decision"... if it wasnt what was in your heart you will always wonder. I think too much with my head sometimes. Anyway so far Paris has been really good and Ive eaten way too much and tonight is RACLETTE!! yay

Love from Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment