Monday, December 21, 2009

Jingle Bells Batman Smells

So, I'm on vacation. School is out for a couple of weeks and I don't know what I'm going to do here because everyone is gone. Literally I have no one to talk to at this moment. Some people have gone back to their respective countries for good which is really sad and others will come back. Although its been pretty hard for people to get places what with strikes, bad weather and train accidents. Everybody has had major issues traveling lately. Anyway, what makes this important to me is my birthday. haha. I was kind of hoping that this year lots of people would not be with their families and we could all spend it together but sadly it is not turning out this way and it will just be me Raina and her boyfriend... which I'm sure will be awesome but  I was hoping I could have a big party. Also a couple of days ago  my friend offered to take me to a restaurant for my birthday and he found out it was closed on Christmas. "Story of my life" is what I said to him. I mean I'm used to it everything is always closed but for some reason when he said that I got a little bit upset. I just don't like being disappointed. Its different when I'm prepared for things to not go how I want them, I was just really hoping that this time it would be different so now I'm disappointed. Oh well I do however have a christmas tree because it was on the street and I felt entitled, so I took it. Wish I could say I was drunk but this was just a bad sober decision.

The snow is gone
Love Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment