Thursday, December 17, 2009

I Wasn't Dreaming of a White Christmas... Mais Merci Quand-Même

For the millionth time... I don't like snow.

Its ok for about 5 minutes and then it just becomes ugly, dangerous, brown mush. In fact, I would love someone to convince me to like it. Not only that, but today in class it was ridiculous. I mean, how do you teach 12 year olds English, when its snowing outside and they know they aren't going to have class tomorrow? You don't... you just sit there, staring out the window, cursing the white flakes that are falling before your eyes, covering the roads in any icy death trap. Ok sure I'm exagerating a little bit, but can you blame me? I from Texas for christ's sake. Sure it gets cold there but I don't have to go out in it, and if it snows, everything is cancelled for at least 3 days even if the snow doesn't stick. So all this snow does is make everything around me look either like a white desert (depressing) or like someone shit all over the sidewalk (equally depressing borderline nauseating). I know, I know I need an attitude adjustment. I'm working on that in fact I'm going to go workout right now at a gym that costs me money because ITS SNOWING OUTSIDE which means I must pay to run. Whatever...

Baby mine don't you cry
Love Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment