Sunday, October 4, 2009

House Warming Party

Well you know the party was a success when someone throws up in the bathroom. :) I guess French people just can't handle their whiskey. Anyway the party was pretty awesome. We had a handful of people at the beginning and then I buzzed someone in who brought an army with them. They're all assistants so it was cool but seriously 20 people showed up together and they all came in a line through the door that just never ended, like they were coming out of a clown car. There were a ton of different people there, different countries represented. Lets see let me list a few:
Trinidad Ireland England Scotland France Switzerland Reunion Spain Senegal and Canada, just to name a few. Its pretty neat that we're all here just to work 12 hours a week and expand our notion of the world. Its only now that its hitting me how very seriously lucky I am. I mean I knew that before but I really get it now. So here are a couple of random photos from the night.








See told you it was good, don't worry there's not far to fall out of that window. Anyway the only thing that sucked is I dropped my phone which is not an uncommon occurrence for me but this one has one of those nice screens that looks pretty and has pictures so it broke... and that ladies and gentlemen is why I will never get an iphone. They can't make one strong enough to withstand the abuse that I will undoubtedly put it through.

Maybe I'll go for a walk.
Love Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment