Friday, October 16, 2009

Leffe is a delicious beer





Just some more pictures for all you jealous people. Also to anyone that thinks french people are mean, then you have just met mean people that would be mean anywhere because everyone I've met here has been so kind, generous, and genuine. Ok so sometimes the boys can be a little too much sometimes but what can ya do, I'm a pretty foreign girl. Who can blame em right? Jk Anyway its cool here too because its pretty much a small town, so everywhere I go I see someone I know. It reminds me of Austin and feels homey. On the other hand my life just isn't the same without all you Americans. Distance makes the heart grow fonder. But, don't cry for me Argentina cause I'm havin a grand 'ole time here in the land of frogs.

Love Leah


2 comments: