Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hey is for horses

Hello again,

Sorry its been a couple of days. I havent had internet as you all know but my roommate is kind enough to lend me hers. So my life here is a piece of cake. I work for 12 hours and I sleep... a lot. Something new and different for me because in Austin I worked for 50 hours and slept very little. I think Ive decided to teach middle school. They are so funny. I dont think I could stand to deal with real teenagers yet. These kids still have an essence of childhood. They still think Im cool and it makes them want to listen to me and they tell me I'm pretty a lot and, hey, who hates that? High school kids would be way to cool to even act like they liked me, I think. Middle school kids dont know who they are yet, so they cant know what kind of person they shouldnt be... if that makes sense. Today we played pictionary with animals and talked about family trees. All of the teachers here are super nice and helpful.
I cant wait to get paid, I want to go somewhere cool, any ideas?

Love LeeLee

2 comments:

  1. you should go meet up with dimmitt. he's somewhere over there

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. please don't tell me you telling your students "hey is for horses." i hated when my teachers told us that.

    ReplyDelete