Monday, January 25, 2010

Angel Whispers

I believe in Karma now more than ever. People are being so patient with me right now and I can't really seem to figure out why. The only way I can explain it is that normally I'm the one who is patient... so the world is rewarding me. Awesome, I'm really lucky that people will put up with me sometimes. Anyway. The gala is approaching and I'm kind of nervous about it. The gala is like a graduation ceremony for the engineering school and most of my friends are in the engineering school... when I say most of I mean all. And I'm singing at it which is cool and I'm not really nervous about singing but I don't really know whats going on and I don't like that. I don't know what we are going to do on stage, I don't know what order the songs are in, I just feel unprepared and that makes me nervous. I bought a really pretty dress though so at least I'll look good ;) And since Polytech is mostly dudes I guess it really doesn't matter what I do or how I sing haha I'm wearing a dress. So i'm excited.

I got the best birthday present. A my little pony!!! Sarah is awesome. She also sent me my favorite type of scented candle called Angel Whispers... who names a candle Angel Whispers? 

Anyway tout va bien and its sunny today so thats good

Love Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment