Friday, January 8, 2010

Je Suis Chanteuse

Its still snowing.... AND to top it all off the Longhorns are playing as I type these words and I have no idea what the score is. Oh well, tant pis. I got another singing gig... not like I'm getting paid but its just for fun again. Same deal sort of, with friends. Except for this one, its at a gala... I know snazzy right. I'm singing at a gala. Its also cool  because most of the french people I know are in the engineering school and its their gala so everyone I know will be there. Tight. It could be cool. I'm singing with two different groups, one is more of a funk type deal (I'm down) and the other is just random songs in English and there is another girl singing too. We'll see.
I have the morning off YAY!!!!!!!
Love Leah

Ps Mom, we are singing I gotta Feeling. It makes me think of you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment