Friday, January 8, 2010

In The Middle

Just have to add something,

I was watching Larry King Live this morning. Can I just say that nothing pisses me off more than republicans and democrats who fight instead of debate. When I hear someone say "Oh please, you think that Bush would have done that yeah right" on national television it makes me crazy. Not only are you people making it ok to not think before you are speaking, you are making it ok to disagree with someone just because they are the opposite side. These people have been talking for about 10 min and have not said anything but "remember what Bush did or remember what Clinton did or Obama is an idiot." All they are doing is saying negative things about the other side instead of saying anything constructive. Isn't this what the Taliban wants? For us to hate each other and eventually ruin the country ourselves? I mean its less work for them... I've said it before and I'll say it again. We will NEVER EVER EVER be able to change anything unless we swallow our bi partisan pride and work together. Both sides have good ideas and both sides have very bad ideas. But if the American people could just learn to accept that sometimes their party is wrong and that it is important to listen to the other side we would be much better off.

Love Leah

PS If you go on National Television for a debate, please learn to debate first because its  not who shouts loudest that wins. In case you were wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment