Monday, September 21, 2009

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love ya.....

Welcome to my blog. Here I will post pictures and stories and lots of other goodies so people can live vicariously through me as I live for one year in France. For those of you that don't know, I am 23 years old and as a recent graduate of the University of Texas, have taken a job abroad teaching English to French middle school students. I'll be gone for a school year and right now I'm attempting to pack... but just how does one pack for a 10 month trip? Suppose I'll have to figure it out and hope I bring everything I think I need.

10 things I think I will miss:

Barbecue sauce
Thanksgiving
Target
Free public bathrooms
An oven/stove
Ice
Cereal
Pasteurized milk
My people
My cell phone

Random list I know but we'll see what stays on it and what gets replaced. Well I should get back to packing and taking care of last minute things. Hope you follow me through my "harrowing journey" to France.

Love Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment