Sunday, February 7, 2010

Gala 2010

Man prom would have been so much better if you could drink.
Last night was the infamous gala that Ive been talking about and it was exactly like a prom except you could drink and boy did we. Well not so much me because I had to sing but anyway. What was even crazier was the horrible ratio between dudes and girls there. I could have been 300 hundred pounds and gotten hit on I think. First we got ready at our house (Amanda, her friend, Raina, and I) and then we took a bus to get there.
That is me and David and here is Amanda and her friend
They were so pretty... well they still are haha anyway... You went in and there was a runway show in one room and in another room bands were playing (thats where I sang). It was pretty tight and then there was this huge room with a DJ and it was awesome everyone was dancing I mean like hardcore sweaty dancing. Especially Mathieu who at one point had his shirt unbuttoned and his tie around his head. And people say engineers are boring ha. Anyway it was really really fun. And apparently the band I sang with wants to record the songs so maybe you guys can hear them. Well Im off to clean my room and nap.

Ah I forgot Im on vacation yay!!!
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment